Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bouchercon Auction II

Early response has been great for the auction, with a healthy number of character names, theme baskets and signed first editions pledged. Thank you authors for your generosity.

I forgot to mention in the first post, but if anyone would like to volunteer some time monitoring the silent auction table or doing some running during the live auction, let me know.

On the personal side, today's my birthday and I received some great books: SWAN PEAK by James Lee Burke, A WELCOME GRAVE by Michael Koryta, PHANTOM PREY by John Sandford and BLOOD TRAIL by C.J. Box. Yesterday my Hard Case Crime delivery brought BABY MOLL by John Farris, which was originally published by Fawcett in 1958. Friday I received my DEADLY PLEASURES magazine and my Steeler's Digest newspaper, so the reading shall be fine.

1 comment:

Janet Rudolph said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day and get reading...your TBR list must be huge

Editor, Mystery Readers Journal